Download as PDF
file (4 MB)
Name of event:
14th Junior and 23rd Senior European
Taekwon-do Championships - 2008, Wroclaw, Poland.
16-18 May 2008.
Sport Hall "Orbita" in Wroclaw,
All European Taekwon-do Federation
National anthem and flag:
Each country (team) must bring
its national flag 2 x 1 m. and national anthem.
All Groups should arrive on May 15th 2008
(or before) – but not later then at 3pm - to Hotel Wroclaw (meeting point) for
accreditation and all payments of the following fees:
The entry fee covers:
- Competitors entry fee: (both individuals and team members): Euro 100
- Team entry fee: Euro 50 per team
- championships ID card,
- free entrance to the sport hall,
- medical assistance during the competition days (only for competitors)
- free entry to the party for competitors and caches as well as free entry
to VIP banquet for VIPs
- Transport form Wroclaw Airport to the accommodation place and to the sport
- Thursday May 15th, 2008
up to 15.00 Arrival of the teams at
16.30 – 17.30 Umpires meeting (Hotel HP Park Plaza)
– 19.00 Coaches Meeting (Hotel Wroclaw)
18.30 – 19.30 dinner
22.00 AETF Congress
- Friday May 16thth, 2008
06.30 – 08.00 breakfast 09.00 – 13.30
competition / finals 13.30 – 14.00 medal awarding 14.00 – 15.30 lunch break
15.30 – 19.00 competition / finals 19.00 – 19.30 medal awarding 20.00 dinner
- Saturday May 17th, 2008
6.30 – 08.00 breakfast
09.00 – 14.30
14.30 – 15.00 medal awarding
15.00 – 16.30 lunch
18.00 – 20.30 official opening ceremony/ finals/medal awarding
- Sunday May 18th, 2008
06.30 – 08.00 breakfast
09.00 – 13.30
competition / finals
13.30 – 14.00 medal awarding
14.00 – 15.30 lunch
15.30 – 19.00 competition / finals / medal awarding
19.00 – 19.30
- Monday May 19th, 2008
Breakfast and departure or stay for a
The participants will be
accommodated in four hotels (the price includes half board - breakfast and
Click image to see the Hotel webpage Click image to see the Hotel webpage Click image to see the Hotel webpage Click image to see the Hotel webpage
- Hotel HP Park Plaza ****
ul. Drobnera 11/13
100 Euro/per day/ per person
65 Euro/per day/ per person
(50 double rooms available)
- Hotel Orbis Wroclaw ****
ul. Powstańców Śląskich 7
85 Euro/ per day/ per person
60 Euro/per day/ per person
(170 double rooms
- Hotel System PREMIUM ***
al. M. Kromera 16,
65 Euro/ per day/ per person
45 Euro/per day/ per person
(80 double rooms
- Hotel Europejski ***
ul. Piłsudskiego 88,
65 Euro/ per day/ per person
day/ per person
(22 double rooms available,
8 single rooms)
(10 double rooms available,
3 single rooms)
In the order of officiate in the Championship each country shall book the
hotel accommodation through the organization committee of the
Those countries not booking in the hotel accommodation through
the organization committee of the championship shall pay Euro 100.00 per person
in order to receive the ID card. Without ID card, any person can not to entries
in the Sport Hall.
According to the AETF Competition
The Championships will be played out on 6 rings.
- Juniors must be born in the years from 1990 to 1994.
- Junior competitors born 1990 may either be Junior or Senior for the
- Must wear either a training suit or a T-shirt and pants and running shoes
- Only one (1) coach of a country is allowed entering the coaching zone at
the same time.
- Only a coach can present an official protest.
- Not more than two (2) coaches per country will have access to the drawing
and to the coaches meeting on Thursday May 15th 2008 at 18.00-19.00.
- Umpires will be accommodated in the Umpire/VIPs hotel.
- The organization will pay a 5 days/4 nights hotel accommodation including
full board (no drinks included) from Thursday May 15th 2008 to Monday May 19th
2008 to a maximum of two (2) Umpires for each participating country in double
- Other Umpires wishing to participate must pay their hotel accommodation
according above mentioned arrangements.
- Umpires must attend the umpire meeting on Thursday May 15th 2008 at 16.30
– 17.30 at the Umpire Hotel dressed as written in the ITF Umpire rules.
- Umpires not present at the umpire meeting on Thursday May 15th 2008, at
1630 shall be removed from the umpire list and be accommodated in the
competitors’ hotel – they therefore shall pay their own expenses.
Countries arriving by plane to Wroclaw Copernicus
Airport have to see at page: www.airport.wroclaw.pl/en/index.php.
organizer can arrange transportation for those countries that arrive to
different city then Wroclaw. In this case the organizer does not cover the
cost of transportation to Wroclaw.
Countries arriving by train, have to see at page nowy-rozklad.tktelekom.pl/bin/query.exe/en?.
Polish Taekwon-do Association will inform Polish
Embassies and Consulates about Championships. If you need a visa to Poland you
must contact the Polish Embassy or Consulate in your country. In case of any
problems please contact The Organizing Committee.
- The Organizing Committee is preparing the online registration which will
be ready to use from the beginning of March.
- Each country will be responsible for their own expenses whilst attending
- PTA is not responsible for any injuries. All participants should have full
insurance coverage for accidents!
- Press office will be at disposition during the Championships.
- Please note: Anti-Doping Commission is expected during the Championships!
- Full information concerning the Championships is available on AETF
The 1st deadline
is 14th of April – up to this date we have to know exact number of
Due to the fact that
in May and June is the highest season for hotels and the Organizing Committee
has to pay 70 % of total fees the exact number of participants has to be known
not late then on April 14th.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION
deadline is 5th of May – up to this date you have to finish online